Luckily for us, Torello Farm is considered an “essential shop” and is open during the coronavirus lockdown.
We are now in the second lockdown in Melbourne Metropolitan area, which unfortunately includes the Mornington Peninsula. So there are only 4 reasons to go outside, including shopping for groceries.
With Coles and Woolworths having some issues with COVID-19 cases among the staff in their warehouses, it is a relief that there are alternatives with local farmers markets such as Torello Farm just around the corner!
I went to Torello Farm last weekend and was blown away by the wide range of fresh and organic produce.
You can actually shop for all your essential food items in this one store, as they have:
- HUGE variety of organic fruit and vegetables
- 100% Grass-fed Beef that’s grown on their own property
- Free-Range Eggs called “Lil’s Yolky Dokey Eggs” (which made me cry when I read the story!)
- Dairy products including fresh locally made cheese
- Homemade bread
- Homemade pickles and preserves
Make sure you visit!